Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers of frequently asked questions about TomoPool service.
- Minimum staking amount is 10 TOMO.
- You need to wait 48 hours to withdraw
your unstaked TOMO.
- To withdraw your unstaked TOMO from
pool; go to your pool, click avatar from right top → profile → withdraw and
confirm the transaction.
- We send your rewards to your wallet
everyday at 08:00-08:10 GMT. If you don’t recieve your rewards automatically
please pm @khaihkd or
send email with
your wallet address and pool name.
- “Transfer Stake” function is transfer
your staked amount to another wallet owner. You can use the function to sell
your staking amount to someone or to move it to your another wallet.
- This is not TomoChain’s official
product, so if there is a UI problem, it’s definitely not related to the
chain, none of it related to the products of TomoChain.
- Stakers in here are receiving rewards in
a decentralized way, no one is controlling their stake. Please check the
smart contract code before claiming any thing bad to us.
- Yes, sometime there is an issue with
showing your stake on the UI, and we knew it is not that perfect, and we are
trying hard to fix it. If you have problems, kindly pm @khaihkd or
- We are full-time employers of TomoChain
and we are sacrificing our family time to develop this project in order for
stakers to earn more rewards → we all think of stakers.
- 15% of pool rewards that we take (from
the contract) is right now not enough for us to pay hardware/cloud fees, but
we are still running it for the ecosystem, for the stakers.
- If you don’t feel confident about the
pools, go for TomoMaster, which is the standard staking system and it is
running flawlessly because we spend our full-time to develop it.
- 50k TOMO stake is candidate deposit on
pools. If a pool’s stakes decreased to 50k, nobody can unstake until the
pool resign or got more stakes over 50k. In order for 100% decentralization,
to resign the pool you stake in, you need to make your vote to resign the
pool. If 66% of stakes agree, the pool will be resigned. In case the pool
capacity is less than 60k and if nobody makes votes, the pool can be
resigned after 10 days.
- If 66% of stakers voted for resign, the
pool will not be node anymore after 30 days and everybody will be able to
unstake their votes. If you want to vote for resign; go to your pool, click
OTHER → Vote Resign.